The White and Yellow Cross Care Foundation provides client centered quality care in a warm and safe environment to all St. Maarten residents in need of our services. This trusted CARE is supported by continuous learning opportunities for all employees. Together, we have a long-term commitment to quality care. The foundations departments are:
– The St. Martins Home: nursing/elderly care, psychogeriatric daycare and rehab
– The District Nursing: nursing care, maternity care and home care
– The Sister Basilia Center: daycare, residence and guided living for disabled
The foundation has the following vacancies:
- 2 LPN’s Sint Martin’s Home, Elderly Care
- 2 LPN’s Sint Martin’s Home, Nursing Care
- 2 RN’s for in our Rehabilition Center
Working in the WYCCF requires a kind and caring personality. You, together with the team, are responsible for the quality care of our clients. You need to have good understanding of the needs of our clients and have experience in caring for them. You have a relevant diploma with several years of experience and you can work all shifts. For District Nursing a valid driver license is required.
Written applications with resume and copies of diplomas are to be sent to Mirjam Vierhout via email: MVierhout@whiteyellowcross.org Phone:+1(721) 5484431. Function descriptions available on request. Dutch residents or permanent residence permit holders only.