Dabboussi Holding B.V. is a holding company, a corporate group allowing the ownership and control of different operating companies such as a Car Rental, Car Sales, Retail Shop and Real Estate.
Dabboussi Holding B.V. firmly believes in values like: honesty, quality, teamwork, responsibility and justice.
Dabboussi Holding B.V. cares for the wellbeing of corporate group’s employees and the Bonairian people, always with a bigger objective in mind, to contribute to Bonaire’s growth as the greatest and most prosperous island in the Caribbean.
We go above and beyond in everything we do. We are growing. Come help us make a difference. Come join us!
Dabboussi Holding B.V. is currently seeking for a qualified and high geared driven person (male or female) for the position of:
Reporting directly to the General Director, the accountant performs accounting duties to ensure accuracy of financial records for Dabboussi Holding B.V. and its daughter companies and will be involved in tasks that are related to these companies such as:
- Personnel administration
- Customer Relationship Management
- Compliance with the BES Tax-laws
- Compliance with AFM (the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets) regulations
- Financial- and commercial data
Finally, the accountant will be the Key-user of the applications related to the function.
An indication of Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform daily administrative tasks
- Perform periodical closings and reporting
- Compile and file tax returns
- Maintain orderly financial filing system
- Audit all Credit Request Files for final approval.
- Ensuring timely and accurate collection
- Other duties as assigned by the General Director
Required Education and Experience
- Education on HBO (HEAO BE/SPD) level.
- At least 1-year experience in a similar position
- Preferably knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, AFAS Profit, Account View
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Skills & Qualifications
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Accurate and attention to details
- Deadline oriented
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Bonaire, Dutch Caribbean
If this sounds like a great next step, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@cityshopbonaire.com.